Well the party was small, but great, my dad, my bro, my lil sis the birthday girl, and Gaga was there... Oh! and my lola and ate joy was also there... :) Ice cream, cake, spaghetti, barbecue, kinilaw, mango float, and all the good stuff to eat! :) lol... yum yum.,,, Good thing Gaga helped me with the groceries.. And I also said my sorry for the booboo i did when we were at the health care seminar. Really wasn't thinking at that time, and i was just kidding... I don't know... but we do love each other very very much,, :) ;)... yehey!


This entry was posted on 5/16/2009 09:26:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Meryl (proud pinay) said...

    wow dami handa...kagutom

  1. ... on May 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
  2. nuts said...

    Yyuummmm.. food galore. gimme some...

    visiting you.. i have tags for you, grab it if you want..

  3. ... on May 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
  4. greiz ^-^ said...

    now i'm craving for mango float..hmmmppffff..

    heheh ^-^

  5. ... on May 30, 2009 at 11:50 AM