Just got off the phone, a neighbor of mine just got burglarize. Good thing nobody got hurt. It's the third case this month. Now how am i able to sleep at night knowing that I'm not even safe in my own home,,, hummm... So far all of the houses that were victimize didn't have any dogs at all or any sort of burglar alarm. And It seem to happen about 2pm while nobody is at home or sleeping. Good thing i have my Joker to guard the house for me. Most of the time gaga sleeps over to keep me company. I feel sorry for my other neighbors. I think it's about time we organize a neighborhood watch of some sort. Hopefully that will solve our problems.


This entry was posted on 1/30/2009 09:54:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: