It was late at night. Gaga opened the gate of the poorly lit garage, a freezing gust of wind swept pass my face. As we slowly work our way in, we could hear the trees crying, as if to tell us not to go any further. Further up ahead we could see two yellow dots that look like fiery eyes that seem to follow our every move. Gaga took the keys from me and tried to get the door open. As i happen to glance behind me and moving towards gaga, something grabbed my foot and stopped me from my tracks. I manage to get myself free but some of the slime clung on my shoe. When Gaga opened the door and the living room light, we where horrified at the sight!.. Yes it was dog poo... "Joker strikes Again!" :)


This entry was posted on 2/22/2009 11:53:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: